Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This King ruled from 1272-1307.
2. This king of Shakesperean fame ruled for just two years from 1483-1485.
3. George III ruled from 1727-1760.
4. This Henry ruled from 1399-1413.
5. Richard I ruled England from 1189-1199.
6. This king reigned over England, Ireland and Scotland from 1685-1688?
7. This king ruled England for 50 years from 1327-1377.
8. This king came to the throne late in his life and ruled for just 9 years from 1901-1910. Who was he?
9. This Stuart king's reign was peppered with disasters - fire, plague. All he needed was a flood and he would have had the full set. He reigned from 1660-1685. Who was he?
10. Henry VIII worked his way through six wives in his pursuit of a son and heir, and was 'third time lucky' as Jane Seymour gave him that son in 1537. What was their son's name?
Source: Author pickle830
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.