Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Longshanks" refers to which Plantagenet king?
2. "Lackland" refers to which Plantagenet king?
3. Which queen, wife of Edward II, has gone down in English history as the "she-wolf of France"?
4. Which king known as the Conqueror?
5. Which monarch earned the name of "Beauclerc", meaning "fine scholar"?
6. Who was the "Nine-Day Queen"?
7. Which king was one of the "Princes in the Tower"?
8. Which of Henry VIII's wives did he affectionately call the "rose without a thorn", although he later beheaded her?
9. Elizabeth I was known as "Gloriana".
10. Who was nicknamed "Curtmantle" because his cloak was shorter than those of his predecessors?
Source: Author eunomia
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.