Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Whose former toilet, bathtub and sink were offered for sale in an ad in the "New York Times"?
2. Who was sued for falsely implying that her children's unmarried nanny had had an abortion or miscarriage?
3. Prior to 2004 Queen Elizabeth had refused to permit a statue or memorial to be erected for this royal. Who was it?
4. Before this Royal died, a British newspaper asked its readers to state what he or she had contributed to Great Britain. One of the responses was "(S)he has kept the gin industry going." Who was it?
5. As a child, this royal enjoyed tying the guardsmens' shoelaces together and dumping bubble bath into the Windsor Castle swimming pool. Who was it?
6. Which royal has or had a tattoo?
7. Which royal goes or used to go around Buckingham Palace turning off lights?
8. Which member of the House of Windsor is said to carry, or to have carried, their own toilet seat while traveling?
9. Who got warts from another royal by way of a pair of borrowed shoes?
10. Two of the gems in the British Imperial State Crown are not what they appear to be.
Source: Author mickeygreeneyes
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.