Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One of the Queen's state residences was begun by William the Conqueror after winning the Battle of Hastings in 1066. Which one?
2. There is one sure way to know that the Queen is in residence. What is it?
3. According to royal protocol, which of the following is acceptable behaviour when one first meets the Queen?
4. Princess Diana's wedding dress, as designed by David and Elizabeth Emanuel, has been taken on tour and exhibited around the world to great interest. The Emanuels were commissioned by Diana to make a second dress to match the original. Where could this dress be seen?
5. It is custom for the bridal bouquet from all royal weddings to end up where?
6. Princess Margaret had a special hideaway called "les Jolies Eaux" where she has entertained quite a few gentlemen. Where was it?
7. Born in May 1964, who was Viscount Althorp?
8. To whom did the royal family refer to as "Uncle Dickie"?
9. Many Prime Ministers have served Queen Elizabeth II during her reign. Winston Churchill was the first; who was the third?
10. Prince Philip is not British. He is Greek and was in line for the Greek throne before that royal family was deposed. Greece's royal family was not Greek, however. In 1863, due to a lack of heirs to the throne in Greece, the royal family of which country was invited by the Greek government to take the throne?
Source: Author vendome
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.