Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From the New International Version, complete this sentence: "All the days of the oppressed are wretched, but the cheerful heart has a continual ______?"
2. From the New International Version, complete this sentence: "This calf -- a craftsman has made it; it is not God. It will be broken in pieces, that calf of _______."
3. Where in the Bible is this verse found? "'There is no peace,' says my God, 'for the wicked.'"
4. Who was this said about? "Rid the earth of him! He's not fit to live!"
5. Which book of the Bible is this from? "I want you to know, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up."
6. From the New International Version, complete this sentence: "Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the _______."
7. From which book of the Bible is this quote? "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you a prophet to the nations."
8. Which book of the Bible opens with: "Solomon son of David established himself firmly over his kingdom, for the Lord his God was with him and made him exceedingly great."?
9. Which book of the Bible is this from? "They are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever."
10. Which book of the Bible opens with, "To my friend Gaius, whom I love in the truth."?
Source: Author Donna39
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.