Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In my first dream, I seemed to have a son called Jabal. My husband, Lamech, told me that he had slain a man to his wounding and a young man to his hurt. He said that if Cain was to be avenged sevenfold then he would be avenged seventy fold. I trembled for him. Which Bible character was I transformed into?
2. Oh! This is a horrible dream. I've been taken from my husband to a Pharaoh's house. The Pharaoh wants to have me for himself, but plagues are falling on his house because of me. Who have I become in this dream?
3. My third dream is even wilder. I have stolen my father's idols and my husband does not know. He has told my father to kill anyone he finds with them. Luckily for me I'm sitting on them and I will not get up. Who have I become?
4. Just when I thought it couldn't get any wilder, I dreamed that I was being defiled by a man named Shechem. Well, at least he asked for my hand in marriage after the shameful act. Oh dear! There'll be no wedding bells. My brothers killed him. Who was I in my dream?
5. Another dream? Unbelievable! Now I am at home tending to my chores when my sick son is brought to me by a lad. He is crying for his head and sits on my knees until he dies at noon. I send for Elisha, the man of God. Who am I in this dream?
6. I know you won't believe me, but my wild dreams have now moved into the New Testament. My husband went to minister in the temple and came home dumb after seeing an angel who told him that I would become pregnant with a son who would turn people to the Lord their God. Who was I in my latest dream?
7. I want to wake up from this dream because it's making me look as if I'm really wicked. I told my daughter to ask for John the Baptist's head in a charger.
Quick! Wake me up by naming the character I became in my dream.
8. I am weeping bitterly in this dream because my brother has been dead four days and Jesus did not come. Wait! He is here! I cry out 'Lord, if thou hadst been here my brother had not died.' Who am I now?
9. I'm weary. Really need to stop dreaming, but here comes another. My husband just fell dead at Peter's feet after lying about how much we sold a piece of land for. I told the same lie and now I'm dead too. Please say who I am so I can awaken from this horrid dream.
10. Believe it or not I'm at my last and wildest dream. In this dream I'm not even a woman. I'm on a lonely, barren island. It is the Lord's Day. Ah! There's the voice I heard from heaven...Listen: 'I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.' Who am I in this dream?
Source: Author Verne47
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.