Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the 1983-84 season the playoff format was changed, to make the first round series become a best of five rather than a best of three. Who did Utah face in this first round?
2. The Jazz returned to the playoffs for their second year in 1985 and lost in the Western Conference Finals.
3. 1986: after a couple of first round eliminations, the Utah Jazz really scared the defending champion Lakers in a 4-3 (games) loss in the NBA's second round for the Western Conference. Which of the following statements about the Jazz that year is NOT true?
4. What happened to the Utah Jazz during the seasons of 1989-90 and 1990-91?
5. In the 1995-96 season, the Utah Jazz posted 50 wins in the regular season, which was becoming somewhat normal for them. However, it only netted them the #3 seed. Who did they face in the first round?
6. In 1996, the Jazz were one game shy of the NBA Finals.
7. Which of the following statements is true?
8. Which team stetched the Utah Jazz to the limit in the first round of the 1999-00 series?
9. The Utah Jazz have not advanced past the first round of the playoffs since the 1999-00 season.
10. Which player did not play for the Jazz during this 20 year playoff run 1984-2003?
Source: Author superferd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.