Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Devonshire Park in Eastbourne is the venue for an annual tournament in which sport?
2. A visit to Langtree Park in St Helens or Halliwell Jones Stadium in Warrington would mean you would most likely be watching which sport?
3. Which one of these golf courses did not host the (British) Open Championship during the 20th century?
4. Which one of these horseracing courses is not the venue for one of the five English flat racing Classic races?
5. Which one of these cities hosted the Commonwealth Games twice during the 20th century?
6. Which sport takes place at the SWALEC Stadium in Sophia Gardens, Cardiff?
7. Which Belfast stadium is the traditional venue for home games of the Northern Ireland soccer team?
8. The Greenyards, in the small Scottish town of Melrose, is a historic venue in which sport?
9. The Crucible Theatre has been home to the World Snooker Championship since 1977. In which British city would you find this iconic venue?
10. An Aird in Fort William, The Dell in Kingussie, and Mossfield Park in Oban are all venues for which quintessentially Scottish sport?
Source: Author Dizart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.