Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. RUGBY UNION: Which of these scoring methods would give a team an even number of points?
2. SNOOKER: Potting which colour ball from these options will add an even number of points to your score?
3. CRICKET: England's one day tournament, known originally as the Gillette Cup, was played over how many overs between 1964 and 1998 inclusive?
4. SHOWJUMPING: a penalty of four points is applied if a horse knocks down a fence or refuses to jump. What are these called?
5. FOOTBALL/SOCCER: At the end of of the match in the 1966 FIFA World Cup final, which team had scored an even number of goals?
6. TENNIS: In 2019, Wimbledon introduced a final set tie-breaker. At which score in the final set is the tie-break played?
7. FORMULA ONE RACING: In 2010 a new points scoring system was introduced for motor racing's F1 races. Excluding any bonus point for the fastest lap, finishing in which of these positions will gain an even number of points?
8. DARTS: on a standard dartboard the number twenty appears at the top of the board, or 12 o'clock. Which even number appears at 3 o'clock?
9. GENERAL: In which of these sports is the maximum number of players allowed on the field of play for either team an even number?
10. GOLF: A par score on a championship golf course is normally which of these?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Fifiona81
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.