Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many Cardinals played in the 1966 All-Star game that was held at Busch Stadium?
2. Which of these players did not go into the Hall of Fame as a Cardinal?
3. How many Cy Young Awards did Bob Gibson win?
4. How many times did the Cardinals go to the World Series in the 1980s?
5. How many World Series rings did the Cardinals have in a 40-year span between 1930 and 1970?
6. What was the name of the St. Louis Cardinals franchise in 1899?
7. How many batting natural cycles (all done in the first four at-bats) did the Cardinals have in the first 100 years of the Major Leagues?
8. Has there ever been a Cardinal that hit for the cycle but take longer than 9 innings to do it?
9. How many perfect games did the Cardinals have in the 1900s?
10. How many Rookie Of The Year awards were awarded to a Cardinals player in the 1900s?
Source: Author djmilky05
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.