Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Series 12 of "Doctor Who" opened with a jaw-dropping surprise! Which villainous Time Lord made a return in "Spyfall, Part 1"?
2. In "Spyfall, Part 2", the Doctor was without her TARDIS, but managed to travel through time by other means. Which of these characters and time periods did she NOT visit?
3. Graham had collected enough coupons to win a luxury holiday! When they arrived, however, the Doctor discovered that the planet they were on had been designated 'Orphan 55'. What was another name for Orphan 55?
4. Nikola Tesla was being tracked down by aliens known as the Skithra in "Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror". Why did they want him?
5. Captain Jack Harkness made a return in "Fugitive of the Judoon" and a new character, Ruth, was introduced. 'Ruth' was a false identity, though. Who was she really?
6. In "Praxeus", there were aggressive birds, a sunken submarine, a missing astronaut, and people developing a scaly rash. What exactly was 'Praxeus'?
7. In "Can You Hear Me?", Rakaya was trapped between two colliding planets and Zellin was on a mission to save her. What was special about them?
8. "The Haunting of Villa Diodati" was a horror-filled adventure. Which famous historical characters did the Doctor and her friends meet?
9. In the penultimate episode of series 12, an infamous enemy of the Doctor (made of converted humans) returned in force. Complete the episode title: "Ascension of the...".
10. Which of the Doctor's enemies teamed up in "The Timeless Children"?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.