Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Angel fought the good fight against Mayor Wilkins and left for Los Angeles at the end of "Buffy's" third season. Which of the Scoobies was the first to see him again, in person?
2. "Hi ho, hi ho, it's to and fro we go" could be the theme of all BUT one of these "Buffyverse" characters. Which NEVER made it to Los Angeles to see team Angel?
3. Which Sunnydale alum had a sordid affair with one of the evil from Wolfram & Hart?
4. "Take a hike Spike" may have been Buffy's line from seasons two through five, but she did invite him into her home more than once.
5. Which of these Darla factoids is really a falsehood?
6. Oz traveled to Los Angeles just once in order to give Angel the Gem of Amara. What happened to that stone at the end of "In the Dark"?
7. Wesley arrived in Sunnydale to replace Giles as the local watcher. During his stint on the Hellmouth Wesley could be described as flighty, soft spoken, nervous, inexperienced, and enamored with Cordelia.
How did Wes describe himself to Angel and Cordy when he first arrived in Los Angeles?
8. "It's Your Life Harmony!"
The only other "Cordette" to make a name for herself in both Sunnydale and Los Angeles, Harmony Kendall was a simple creature given to listening to her baser instincts. Which of the following statements was first on Harmony's time line of life and death?
9. Buffy made two trips to Los Angeles after Angel left Sunnydale. One of those was a day she'll never remember, and one was to warn Angel about Faith.
Did both of these trips occur in the same season?
10. Envy may have been a better name for our second season three slayer Faith. Faith became a slayer after the death of Kendra, but her troubled past led her down an opposing path from Buffy. Which of these men did Faith NOT have a sexual experience with?
11. "Who Ya Gonna Call?"
There were a few telephone calls between Sunnydale and Los Angeles in twelve great seasons. Which phone call scenario NEVER happened, on or off screen?
12. Doyle prompted Angel to make his first return to Sunnydale with a vision showing Buffy in danger. Angel spent all of "Pangs" hiding out from Buffy, but who finally gave him up at the very end of that episode?
13. Cordy was with Angel from the beginning and never returned to Sunnydale. But, which of these events was Cordy NOT there to see?
14. Willow traveled to LA twice, once to ensoul Angelus and previously to tell Angel that Buffy had died.
15. William "the bloody" fancied himself to be a good man, if not a good poet. Spike, on the other hand, offered quite an entertaining stream of dialogue. All of these quotes are about Angel, but which one was NOT SPOKEN by Spike at all?
Source: Author gamemaster1967
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.