Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Harry Potter's name in the Italian version of the books remains the same.
2. In the Italian version of Harry Potter, Professor Snape is called Severus what?
3. In the Italian translations of the Harry Potter books, who is Professor Sprite?
4. What do Italian Harry Potter fans call Fang?
5. Madama Bumb is the Italian name of which Hogwarts teacher?
6. Which Hogwarts school house is called Tassorosso in the Italian version of the books?
7. And Tassorosso means red what in the Italian version of "Harry Potter"?
8. A slight problem was posed by the change of translator (into Italian) after 'Chamber of Secrets'. The new translator changed the name of Ravenclaw from Corvonero to what?
9. Professor Allock is the Italian name of which Hogwarts teacher?
10. What is Tom Riddle's middle name in the Italian version of the Harry Potter books?
11. What are sickles called for Italian Harry Potter fans?
12. How is "Parseltongue" translated in the Italian version of Harry Potter?
13. The Womping Willow not only has a different name in the Italian version of the Harry Potter books (Platano Picchiatore), but is a different tree! Platano means--
14. What do Italian Harry Potter fans read instead of S.P.E.W.?
15. Which of these characters' names remains the same in the Italian version of the Harry Potter books?
Source: Author Gufa84
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.