Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When was Thomas Jefferson born?
2. Where was Jefferson born?
3. Which university did Jefferson found?
4. What was Jefferson's mother's maiden name?
5. Which of these occupations did Jefferson NOT have?
6. What was Thomas Jefferson's wife's first name?
7. What were First Lady Jefferson's middle and maiden names?
8. In a typical year, Jefferson owned around 200 slaves.
9. Which college or university did Jefferson attend?
10. What discipline did Jefferson begin to study in 1762?
11. In what year did Jefferson draft the Declaration of Independence?
12. Was Jefferson ever a governor?
13. In what year did Jefferson assume the office of Secretary of State?
14. In what year was Jefferson elected president?
15. What year did Jefferson die?
Source: Author nightwalker
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Lanni
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.