Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following is one of the scientific names by which the guava tree is known?
2. Guava is most likely native to which of the following continents, where you would find cities like Fortaleza and Guayaquil?
3. Are the seeds in guava edible?
4. Which of the following colors is normally seen on the OUTSIDE of guava, especially before ripening?
5. Out of the following options, which one would least likely describe the INSIDE of guava?
6. Like many fruits, guava lends itself to a variety of alcoholic drinks. Which of the following drinks might be combined with guava to create a guava mojito?
7. Why may one consider the strawberry guava to be the "evil twin" of the regular guava?
8. In which of the following countries, associated with mariachi and spicy food, is guava known as "guayaba"?
9. Guava is sometimes recommended as an aid in preventing hair loss since it contains a vitamin that boosts collagen production. Which vitamin is it?
10. Which of the following is usually a sign that a guava has gone bad and should be discarded?
Source: Author Lpez
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.