Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is Flea's real name?
2. What is Flea's date of birth?
3. Where was Flea born?
4. Flea's daughter Clara is featured on what Red Hot Chili Peppers' music video?
5. What high school did Flea attend?
6. What instrument did Flea play before he picked up on the bass?
7. What cartoon did Flea lend his voice to on Nickelodeon in the late 1990s?
8. What was the name of the 1989 Michael J. Fox movie in which Flea played "Needles"?
9. Flea wrote a song that is featured on the "Out in L.A." Red Hot Chili Peppers' 1994 CD, called "Blues for Meister". In the song, Flea is singing about a former pet he used to have. What kind of animal does he refer to in the song?
10. What song on the Red Hot Chili Peppers' 1995 CD "One Hot Minute" did Flea write and sing?
Source: Author prettyn21
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.