Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Kenny Chesney was asked in an interview with 'USA Weekend' in 1999, about being a sensitive guy in the 90s and he replied, "I like to rock and roll, but I'm a _______ guy, too. I want to be the guy that all the girls love and all the guys want to _____ ____ with." Fill in the blanks with one of these choices.
2. Kenny Chesney once said in a 2005 interview with 'Country Weekly Magazine', "I'm all right. I'm good." To what was he referring?
3. A Toronto radio station's Question of the Day in July 2007, was "Who made this quote". "_____ ______ are God's gift to the entire male population." What was Kenny Chesney referring to when he made the statement?
4. In a television interview with Anderson Cooper on CBS in 2006, Kenny Chesney was quoted as saying, "I was smart enough to record that song but I was smart enough also not to record another one." What song was he talking about?
5. Kenny Chesney was quoted in 2003 as saying to 'American Profile Magazine' that his favorite Christmas gift was an album he received when he was six years old. "I listened to that album over and over again. I used to sit with a hairbrush in front of a mirror and pretend I was _______." Who did he pretend to be?
6. Kenny Chesney was interviewed by 'US Weekly' in 2007 and was quoted stating, "If you've ever listened to Rock Radio, then you KNOW ______ ______." Who was he talking about?
7. When Peter Cooper from 'USA Today' asked Kenny Chesney for one word about grabbing the attention of an audience, Kenny used the word "__________"
8. In a 2002 interview with Rob Tannenbaum from 'Blender' magazine, Kenny Chesney was asked how he used to save money before he was famous, to which Kenny was quoted as saying, "Man, you can eat a lot for a couple of dollars at ____ ____."
9. Kenny Chesney has been quoted several times as saying what he would like to have engraved on his headstone, the way he wants people to remember him. What three words did he use?
10. In an interview with 'Penthouse' magazine, Kenny was asked, "You're being marketed as a sex symbol. Are you comfortable with that?" by reporter Alana Nash. He answered with what?
11. In 2005 Kenny Chesney explained to 'Blender' reporter, Steve Kandell about the goal of what while he was being interviewed on his boat in the US Virgin Islands?
12. Finish this Kenny Chesney quote from 'Details' Magazine, "I guess that comes with finally growin' up. I'm thirty-seven. I'd rather stay at home and write a great song than go out and _____ _____."
13. "We sat in the parking lot in his car and just listened. It was like high school -- getting in somebody's car to check out some song you're totally into. Only it was his song -- and he liked it." Who is Kenny Chesney talking about?
14. In an April 2007 GAC television special, Kenny Chesney said "I want to wear ____ _____ for the rest of my life!" What is Kenny referring to?
15. A well-known and often repeated quote Kenny Chesney has made about his live concert shows is, "This is not where you buy your coke and popcorn and sit down and enjoy the show. You buy ______ and throw it on somebody." What does he say the fans are throwing?
Source: Author Beasuare
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.