Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What big box-office draw spent a year at a Franciscan seminary hoping to become a priest and later dropped his 'real' surname, Mapother, when he became an actor?
2. You know her as a famous TV doc, but her childhood friends know her as Joyce Penelope Frankenberg. Who is she?
3. Whose real first name is Coy?
4. Her last name is real, but she changed her first name from Alicia after her first big break in show biz--baring her buns. She is _____ ?
5. What TV hunk was called David Guez by his classmates at University High School in West Los Angeles?
6. What comedian-turned-actor had to change his last name because it already belonged to someone famous?
7. What young actress renamed herself after a rock star?
8. Friends had to literally push Alan Stewart Konigsberg onstage, because he suffered from severe stage fright while doing stand-up comedy. Who is this scaredy-cat?
9. Which of these stars doesn't use her real name?
10. Anna Marie Italiano is the real name of which famous 'Ann'?
11. William Bailey is better known as which rocker?
12. Which famous director's real first name is Shelton?
13. Beautiful people don't always have beautiful names. Which model-actress used to go by the name of Eleanor Gow?
14. Woody Allen's ex-lover and leading lady, Diane Keaton, uses a stage name. Part of her real name is the same as one of Woody's movie titles. Which film is it?
15. Which sexy actress who has appeared on Melrose Place was born with the unsexy name of Nora Louise Kuzma?
Source: Author racemany2k
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ponycargirl
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.