Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Muppet character Kermit the Frog sings a song in which he laments that "It's not easy being ________." What goes in the blank?
2. Which word can refer to either a type of wind or a type of salmon?
3. Which NASA space shuttle made its first flight in 1981, and then was destroyed upon re-entry at the end of its 28th flight in 2003?
4. On the TV show "Get Smart", what did Agent 99 call the title character?
5. A famous poem by the Scottish poet Robert Burns begins, "O MY Luve's like a red, red ______ / That's newly sprung in June". What goes in the blank?
6. Which of the following is the name of a mid-size sport utility vehicle made by the Chevrolet division of General Motors?
7. Who won both the Hugo Award and the Nebula Award for the 1969 science fiction novel "The Left Hand of Darkness"?
8. What is the name of the expedition commissioned by President Thomas Jefferson in 1803 to explore the Louisiana Purchase?
9. Which rock band is famous for its 1963 recording of "Louie, Louie"?
10. What is the common bond?
Source: Author chessart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.