Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these countries does NOT border Luxembourg?
2. Which upland region covers the northern part of Luxembourg?
3. What is the approximate population of Luxembourg?
4. Which of these describes Luxembourg?
5. Luxembourg is larger than Rhode Island. True or false?
6. The Germans occupied Luxembourg in both World War I and World War II. True or False?
7. Which tributary of the Rhine forms part of the eastern border of Luxembourg?
8. Luxembourg's industry is based on a very important mineral resource. What is it?
9. Three languages are used in Luxembourg. True or false?
10. What crop is grown on terraces above the river that forms part of the eastern border?
Source: Author minch
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.