Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Our first question should be plain sailing! Luxembourg shares borders with France, Germany and which other country?
2. Luxembourg is unique in that it is the last monarchy of its type left in the world. Do you know by what title the ruler of Luxembourg is known?
3. Luxembourg is home to the European Court of Justice.
4. Immediately prior to adoption of the Euro, what was the currency of Luxembourg?
5. Until the end of the 20th century, Luxembourg had won only one gold medal at the Olympic Games. Their victory came in 1952 with a winning performance by Josy Barthel. In which discipline was he a winner?
6. We're half way through our voyage now. Are you still on an even keel? Luxembourg's flag comprises three horizontal stripes in red, white and light blue.
7. Luxembourg does not have an official religion, but do you know which religion is followed by the majority of the population?
8. Many countries adopt a flower as a national symbol and Luxembourg is no exception. Which of the following is the unofficial floral symbol of Luxembourg?
9. Any port in a storm - an airport, that is! Do you know where Luxembourg's international airport is situated?
10. All hands on deck for the last question please. Luxembourg has three official languages. Which of these choices is *NOT* an official language in Luxembourg?
Source: Author Jennifer5
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.