Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which World War II battle in the European theater was fought in the winter of 1944 through to the spring of 1945?
2. Which famous French author's landmark statue is in Viandan, Luxembourg beside the river Our?
3. Which famous American general is buried in the American Cemetery in the city of Hamm, Luxembourg?
4. For which of these reasons could someone travel to the small town of Sandweiler, Luxembourg from the American Cemetery in Hamm?
5. Which of these is true about the country of Luxembourg?
6. Which three countries border Luxembourg?
7. Which of Germany's oldest cities lies close to the Luxembourg border and has preserved some of its Roman ruins?
8. What is the official language used in Luxembourg for Parliamentary documents?
9. The city of Remich in Luxembourg is a riverside resort city on the Moselle (Mosel) River, but what is the surrounding countryside's main attraction?
10. Which is the oldest city in Luxembourg?
Source: Author Irishrosy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.