Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Luxembourg became independent in 1839 from Germany.
2. Luxembourg is a republic.
3. In 1957 Luxembourg became one of the six founding countries of the European Economic Community, later the European Union.
4. The lowest point in Luxembourg is the Moselle River.
5. Luxembourg is slightly smaller than Rhode Island.
6. The main religion in Luxembourg is Roman Catholic.
7. Luxembourg has 359 km of border with three different countries.
8. LB is the official internet country code for Luxembourg.
9. In July 2000 the estimated population of Luxembourg was 208,127.
10. There is 37 km of waterway in Luxembourg.
Source: Author Vermic
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.