Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Fifth largest country in the world
2. Landlocked and the largest producer of Brazil nuts (2000 estimate)
3. A member of OPEC with a Pacific coastline
4. Has the highest and lowest points in South America
5. Touches Lake Titicaca and the Pacific Ocean
6. Borders Argentina, Bolivia and Peru
7. Its central location has given it a nickname of the "Heart of South America"
8. The River Plate forms part of this country's border with Argentina.
9. Contains the Orinoco Delta
10. Has Pacific and Caribbean coastlines
Source: Author Upstart3
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.