Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which city on the Missouri River took its name from the Christian name of a French-American fur trader surnamed Chouteau?
2. Which city has a downtown area known as the "Golden Triangle", where the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers flow into the Ohio River?
3. Brigham Young University is located in which city?
4. Which city on the Salt River is nicknamed the "Valley of the Sun"?
5. Which Florida city is nicknamed "The City of Five Flags" and "The Cradle of Naval Aviation"?
6. What name is shared by the largest city in both Maine and Oregon?
7. Which tourist city in California was originally called Agua Caliente?
8. Fairmount Park, one of the largest city parks in the world, is found in which US city?
9. Idaho State University is located in which city?
10. Which New England city is the site of Roger Williams Park, Brown University and Nibbles Woodaway, the world's "largest termite"?
Source: Author Dizart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.