Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Nicknamed the "Gateway to the Sequoias", which California city is situated in the San Joaquin Valley?
2. Which one of these Florida cities is located on the Treasure Coast and is the county seat of Indian River County?
3. Which city, nicknamed the "Azalea City", was partly built with buildings moved by their owners from a nearby abandoned town called Troupville?
4. Which city is home to the University of South Dakota?
5. In 1859, which one of these cities was founded as a result of the Comstock Lode silver strike?
6. Which city, site of a famous siege in 1863, is named after a Methodist minister?
7. The headquarters of the Channel Islands National Park are located in which city?
8. The "Shark's Tooth Capital of The World" is a rather unusual moniker sometimes applied to which Florida city?
9. Incorporated in 1906, which east coast city has one of the longest pleasure beaches in the world?
10. Founded in 1825, which northwest city lies on the opposite bank of the Columbia River from Portland?
Source: Author Dizart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.