Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The first Boston Pizza Location was established in which Canadian city?
2. One of Boston Pizzas head franchisers participates as a judge on a television show called "The Dragons Den". What is his name?
3. During the 90s Boston Pizza had a pitch man who was once an actor on "Cheers". What was the actor's name?
4. Over the years there have been many owners of Boston Pizzas around North America. Who was the first owner of the very first location?
5. Boston Pizza. That is an interesting name for a restaurant that did not start in Boston. Why did Gus pick this as a name?
6. Which of the following has not been a slogan for Boston Pizza at one time or another?
7. The Boston Pizza International Head quarters is located in?
8. Boston pizza was the first restaurant to come up with the name "Meat Lovers" for a pizza?
9. Boston Pizza has an extremely popular sandwich that is know across the land. What is the name of this meaty creation?
10. After becoming such a strong chain in Canada Boston Pizza Started to expand into the United States. However the U.S chain goes by a different name. What is the name of Boston Pizza in the U.S?
Source: Author drinxwilson
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.