Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is Rooibos more commonly referred to as?
2. What type of coffee bean is said to have been the first cultivated for mass consumption?
3. What type of tea is Bai Hao Yinzhen?
4. Which of the following is a type of Green Tea?
5. The flavor/oxidation of Oolong Tea is considered to be between what 2 types of tea?
6. What is an Arnold Palmer?
7. What country has been the largest producer of Coffee throughout the first decade of the 21st century, edging out its closest rival by more than a factor of two?
8. What is another name for Coffea canephora?
9. Which variety of Darjeeling tea is the most sought after?
10. For whom is the tea blend Earl Grey named?
Source: Author Rummski
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.