Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The first McDonald's fired up its grill in what city?
2. They really like to "Eat Mor Chikin" in this city, site of the first Chick-Fil-A restaurant.
3. KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) first clucked in what city?
4. The first person to ever ogle a Hooters Girl did so at the very first Hooters restaurant, located in this city.
5. Outback Steakhouse's first "Bloomin' Onion" was served at its first location in what city?
6. This city didn't invent the egg, but it sure has served a lot of them over the years at the very first Waffle House restaurant.
7. Founder Dave Thomas opened the world's first Wendy's in this city before becoming one of the most famous television commercial actors in history.
8. This city rang the bell at the world's first Taco Bell restaurant.
9. The most famous hut in this city is the world's first Pizza Hut restaurant.
10. This city is home to the world's first Subway restaurant.
Source: Author ben3
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.