Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A number one hit song from 1997 - who is this "Wanted" man?
"Like some big black widow spider
You know just how to catch your prey
I'm actin' like it doesn't matter
And you sneak up from behind and whisper my name"
2. His first number one of the 2000 decade with fifteen to follow - guess who?
"You shouldn't kiss me like this
Unless you mean it like that
Cause I'll just close my eyes
And I won't know where I'm at"
3. In 2000 he sang to us the sad story about a particular 'little girl', which includes this partial verse, but who is the artist of this number one hit?
"Her daddy drank all day
And mommy did drugs
Never wanted to play
Or give kisses and hugs"
4. Two of his early albums are "Storms Of Life" (1986), "Always & Forever" (1987), and he had a number one hit in 1993 with the following lyrics - who sang this?
"Tennis shoes up on the handlebars
Payin' no mind to them passin' cars
No doubts, no fears
Just like when you are here"
5. This song was included on the soundtrack for the 1994 film, "The Thing Called Love". Below is the chorus but who is the singer?
"Gonna do my dreaming
With my eyes wide open
I'll do my looking back
With my eyes closed
We can do some living
Or spend our whole life hopin'"
6. Here is a partial verse from a 2004 song ... who is this "Alright Guy"?
"Looks like we started us a fire
Wrapped up in flames of desire
With every touch their burning higher
Two shadows dancing on the wall"
7. Who sings this 1995 hit and also gave us "LeRoy The Redneck Reindeer" that year?
"He plays guitar at a hotel bar
For out-of-towners and businessmen
He struts and sings to his drum machine
But he won't make it big at the Holiday Inn"
8. What member of the "Country Club" sang the following number one in 2000?
"I gave you a ring
And I promised you things
I always thought we'd do
But my best-laid plans
Slipped right through my hands"
9. A 2005 number one song includes this partial second verse - who sings this?
"I wanna honor your mother
I wanna learn from your pa
I wanna steal your attention like a bad outlaw"
10. He once told us "She'll Leave You With A Smile". I'm sure she's smiling in this song ... so who sings this?
"He wondered how she'd take it
When he said goodbye
Thought she might do some cryin'
Lose some sleep at night"
Source: Author annanne
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.