Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which one of these was not an early venue for DMB gigs?
2. What was the name of the venue the DMB played every New Years Eve for 5 years in the early 1990's?
3. Which of these is not a DMB song that was recorded in the 1990s?
4. The popular song "Satellite" was not always known by this name and at one point had completely different lyrics to the same basic tune. What was the original name of this song?
5. Which of these DMB songs appears on an album entitled "Live on Letterman: Music From the Late Show"?
6. What is the name of the person who played keyboards for the band in their early years?
7. Which of the following did DMB collaborate with in February of 1995?
8. Which of these people played a guest appearance with DMB at the Roseland Ballroom on February 24, 1995?
9. What DMB song is also known "Always"?
10. What year did Dave Matthews write the song "Cry Freedom"?
Source: Author melonhead7
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.