Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the song "Indian Sunset", what tribe did the portrayed Native American warrior belong to?
2. Which song from the album contains a famed "Lost Verse", which can be heard on early demos but was cut from the final version of the song?
3. Which notable keyboardist contributed his talents to "Razor Face", including a solo near the end of the song?
4. Fill in the blank for the following verse from the song "Rotten Peaches":
"There ain't no _______ in a U.S. state prison".
5. Which song (or songs) from the album showed up on Elton John's 1974 greatest hits album?
6. Though not explicitly mentioned in the song, who are the Nasties in "All the Nasties" thought to be a reference to?
7. In the song "Levon", what is the name of Alvin Tostig's grandson?
8. Fill in the blank for the following verse from the song "Goodbye":
"I'll only ____ when the sun comes out
I'll shine only when it starts to rain"
9. Fill in the blank for the following verse from the song "Madman Across the Water":
"Is the nightmare black or are the windows _____?"
10. Which of the following was a "B-side" song that wasn't found on the original album but could be found on the later remastered "Madman Across the Water" CD?
Source: Author tournavy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.