Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Roland was a warrior, that's for sure. But where did he come from?
2. Roland signed his contract on "a dark and stormy day." But where was the deal done?
3. Roland enters a "bloody fray" in Africa, but which one?
4. In 1966 and 1967, Roland went on to fight the ________ war.
5. What people were battled "to their knees" by Roland and his comrades?
6. Roland is an effective fighter, perhaps too effective. Someone's clandestine service decides they want him dead. But whose?
7. The now headless Roland searches all over Africa for "the man who'd done him in." Where does he find him?
8. Roland's weapon packs quite a kick. Where does Van Owen's body end up?
9. Which of these is NOT mentioned as a place where Roland "keeps up the fight"?
10. Finally, who "heard the burst of Roland's Thompson gun and bought it"?
Source: Author Guiguzi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.