Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Born Slippy.NUXX' was the song that brought Underworld into the mainstream in 1996, but on which film soundtrack did it appear?
2. Before Karl Hyde and Rick Smith joined Underworld, they were members of a synthpop band in Cardiff whose name was a weird squiggle. How was the name of the band pronounced?
3. Be careful with this one. What was the name of Underworld's debut album, released in 1988?
4. Which DJ joined Underworld in 1994?
5. 'Rioja! Rioja! Reverend Al Green! Deep blue Morocco, the water on stone, the water on concrete, the water on sand...' Which song from 'Second Toughest in the Infants' contains these lyrics?
6. On 'Second Toughest in the Infants', what are the songs 'Born Slippy', 'Pearl's Girl' and 'Sappy's Curry' all named after?
7. Underworld released the album 'Beaucoup Fish' in 1999. What was the first single released from it?
8. True or false: the working title for 'Beaucoup Fish' was 'Tonight, Matthew, I'm Going to Be Underworld'.
9. What was the first single to be released by Underworld as a duo?
10. Underworld released their ninth album 'Barbara Barbara, We Face a Shining Future' in 2017. Who or what is the 'Barbara' of the title?
Source: Author Kankurette
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.