Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Finish the line: "I let you down, oh forgive me ___ ___ ___ ___."
2. What song is this lyric from? "See you and me have a better time than most can dream..."
3. Finish the line: "Out of the darkness comes light like a flash you think you can ___ ___ ____ ___"
4. In which song would you find this line? "All of the captain's cards are kings..."
5. Fill in the blank: "Yes I have done wrong but what I did I thought ___ ___ ___ I swear"
6. Which song is this lyric from? "I'm not going to change my ways
just to please you or appease you..."
7. Which song is this lyric from? "Why do I come after you
like I do I love you..."
8. Which song is this from: "Maybe I'm crazy but laughing out loud makes the pain pass by..."
9. Finish this line: "Everybody's happy _____ _____"
10. Which song is this line from? "I believe in love but think nothing about it when you're not around..."
11. In which song would you find this lyric? "My mouth is open wide..."
12. Finish the line: "Would you not like to be __ __ __"
13. Fill in the blank: "_______ is bare, nothing at all inside of it, walls and halls have disappeared..."
14. What song is this line from? "Crushed by a memory so my happiness fell away and tore my mind and darkness fell".
15. Fill in the blank: "Now he's dead you see beneath the sea is where a ____ should be."
16. What song is this line from? "And break my heart slip and fall, I pick you up and dust you off you break my heart..."
17. Which song is this line from? "If green should slip to grey but our hearts still bloody be, And if mountains crumble away, And the river dry would it stop the stepping feet..."
18. What song is this? "Needle to the vein, Needle to the vein,
Take this needle from my vein my friend..."
19. What song is this from? "This is such a thrill to be lost in love and dancing..."
20. Which of the following songs did Dave write the lyrics to?
Source: Author littlhvn
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ltc717
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.