Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Complete this lyric from 'House of Wolves' from the album 'The Black Parade':
"Well, I know a thing about _____________,
Because I got enough to spare.
And I'll be granting your permission,
'Cause you haven't got a prayer."
2. In the song 'Give 'Em Hell, Kid', where has the singer taken a train from?
3. "Up and down escalators, pennies and colder fountains
_________ and half price sales, trapped in by all these mountains."
Which word is missing from this line, taken from the song 'Early Sunsets Over Monroeville'?
4. According to 'Headfirst For Halos', what colour pill will make you fall?
5. In 'The End', what does the singer want to do when he grows up?
6. What is the narrator's aunt called, according to 'Cancer'?
7. Complete this lyric from the song 'It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish':
"Hip Hip Hooray for me, you talk to me, but would you kill me in my sleep
Lay still like the dead
From the razor to the rosary
We could lose ourselves and paint these walls in _______ red"
8. Complete this whispered line from song 'Vampires Will Never Hurt You':
"And as always, innocent like ____________"
9. In the song 'To The End', what floor does the elevator only go up to?
10. What is the missing word from this verse of 'Disenchanted'?
"I spent my high school career
Spit on and shoved to agree
So I could watch all my heroes
Sell __________ on tv
Bring out the old guillotine
We'll show 'em what we all mean."
Source: Author xxkatiebxx
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.