Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Country legend, Willie Nelson, released a song called 'If You've Got The Money'. The song lyrics open with the title, but what is the next line?
2. Swedish super-group ABBA released 'Money, Money, Money' as a single in 1976. Which album was it originally on?
3. 'Money Makes the World Go Round' is a fun song from the 1972 musical 'Cabaret!' It features Liza Minelli in a duet with another performer. Who is this man, who won a Tony, an Oscar, a BAFTA, and a Golden Globe for his performance?
4. 'Money' was a hit for a British band who were named after two American blues singers. Which band hit the jackpot with this song?
5. Dire Straits hit it big with the song 'Money for Nothing'. Which of their albums was it released from, in 1985?
6. The single 'Money's Too Tight (to Mention)' was a minor hit for the Valentine Brothers in 1982, but which British band had much better luck when they covered it in 1985?
7. 'Money (That's What I Want)' was released in 1963 off the album 'With the Beatles', but which one-hit wonder released it four years previously?
8. Which 1970s disco diva had a huge hit in 1985 with 'She Works Hard for the Money'?
9. Which song, from a band that did not really exist, was featured in the movie 'This is Spinal Tap'?
10. According to Cyndi Lauper's 1983 song, what does 'money change'?
Source: Author ozzz2002
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.