Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where did the Rolling Stones tour to promote the June 1978 release of "Some Girls?"
2. Why was the original cover for "Some Girls" quickly redone?
3. "Watched the taillights fading, there ain't a dry eye in the house," sang Keith Richards in "Before They Make Me Run." To what real-life event was he referring?
4. What New York City location is mentioned in the song "Miss You?"
5. "When the Whip Comes Down" is a song about a young man hustling on the seamier streets of Manhattan. According to its lyrics, how does his mother feel?
6. What was the name of the session musician who lent his sweet and colorful harmonica to some of the "Some Girls" songs?
7. "Just My Imagination (Running Away with Me)" was the only track from "Some Girls" not written by the Stones. What legendary group first performed the song?
8. Who was widely believed to be the subject of "Respectable?"
9. What motivated the protagonist of the song "Far Away Eyes" to run 20 red lights?
10. The Rolling Stones performed eight of the ten songs from "Some Girls" during their 1978 tour, omitting "Before They Make Me Run" and which other song?
Source: Author d2407
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.