Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When was Kurt born?
2. Kurt was married to the ex-stripper Courtney Love. What was the wedding date?
3. Where was Kurt and Courtney married?
4. Kurt and Courtney had a daughter. We all know her name was Frances Bean Cobain. What led to her middle name being Bean?
5. Nirvana played the 1992 MTV Music Awards. What song did they perform?
6. How many times did Nirvana play on 'Saturday Night Live'?
7. What was the first album by Nirvana?
8. Before Nirvana, Kurt Cobain and Krist Novoselic played in a band together. Kurt played drums and Krist played bass. What band was this?
9. Who was the drummer for Nirvana on the album "Bleach"?
10. Dave Grohl was in the band Scream at one time. What band was he in when Nirvana recruited him?
11. Before Dave Grohl joined Nirvana they had a tough time finding a drummer. Which band introduced Nirvana to Grohl?
12. Where was the final Nirvana concert performed?
13. What tragic day was Kurt discovered dead?
14. The first Nirvana album was released on what label?
15. Who produced the great 'Nevermind' offering?
16. 'In Utero' was the final Nirvana studio album. Who produced this work?
17. What band was Kurt once a roadie for?
18. I think it is only befitting that we should mention the mother of Kurt Cobain. What was her maiden name?
19. David Fricke is an excellent journalist for 'Rolling Stone' magazine. He once stated (no quote intended) that the American youth associated to Kurt Cobain just as the American youth of a past generation associated with whom?
20. What nationality is Krist Novoselic?
21. Where was the first European location ever played by Nirvana?
22. The juggernaut that was the 'Nevermind Tour' had to start somewhere. What was the first city that saw this tour?
23. Everyone remembers the time Kurt had his 'medical' problems in Rome. When he finally awoke from his coma, he was craving a certain drink. What was it?
24. What chart location did the 'Nevermind' album debut at on the Music Billboards?
25. Pat Smears played guitar on the 'MTV Unplugged' album and later started the Foo Fighters with Dave Grohl. What band did he gain his reputation as a lead guitarist in?
Source: Author ralzzz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor JuniorTheJaws
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.