Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which King had six wives?
2. Name the English monarch who was forced to agree to the Magna Carta.
3. Who was the only English King to be publicly executed?
4. Who was the longest reigning Queen of England, at 64 years, before the reign of Elizabeth II?
5. Who was 'The Hammer of the Scots'?
6. Who was the 'Nine Days Queen of England'?
7. Who was murdered in the Wakefield Tower, in the Tower of London in May, 1471?
8. Who was the last Stuart monarch of England?
9. Whose right to reign did King Stephen challenge from in 1135, with support from many nobles?
10. Name one of the six kings of England reputed in their own time to have been homosexual.
Source: Author Pele
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.