Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which French artist sculpted a 'Kiss' that caused a national scandal in France in 1886?
2. Under what name was Emanuel Radnitzky known as a photographer and filmmaker?
3. What European country are all of these architects from: G.T. Rietveld; W.Dudok; H.P.Berlage; J.J.P. Oud ?
4. Which of these was a 15th century Venetian painter ?
5. Which of these is not a European architect?
6. Which of these was NOT a sculptor ?
7. What art do all of these have in common: Robert Capa; Gaspard Nadar; Henri Cartier-Bresson; Louis Daguerre?
8. Which of these Italian towns is famous for its great creators of top quality violins such as the Stradivari, Guarneri and Amati violins ?
9. What country was the fashion-designer Paco Rabanne from?
10. What was the first name of French superfamous fashion designer Coco Chanel?
Source: Author flem-ish
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.