Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the chosen heir for King Henry I?
2. Who named Lady Jane Grey as heir to King Edward VI?
3. King Charles I wasn't originally supposed to become king. Who was ahead of him?
4. Who was originally supposed to be monarch following George IV's death?
5. Prince George, the future King George V, originally had an elder brother who was supposed to be the heir of Albert Edward (Edward VII). Who was he?
6. Who died for Richard II to become King of England at a young age?
7. What happened for the reign of William III and Mary II to occur?
8. Who was chosen to succeed Anne?
9. Who was ultimately chosen as Queen Elizabeth I's heir?
10. Just how was Henry VII of England related to Edward III?
Source: Author valjoedg
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.