Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What did Elizabeth Siddal do before becoming an artist's model?
2. Jane Burden, who married William Morris, was a skilled artisan - but in what field?
3. True or false? Elizabeth Siddal became an artist in her own right.
4. Throughout the time Elizabeth Siddal was connected with Rossetti, (the man whom she later married), she was afflicted with a mysterious illness. What is it now believed she suffered from?
5. Seven years after Elizabeth Siddal's tragic death, Rossetti did something shocking towards her. What did he do?
6. True or false? Maria Zambaco who was the mistress of Edward Burne-Jones, came from a poor Chelsea family.
7. Evelyn de Morgan used one of the original Pre-Raphaelite models for her painting "Hour Glass" in 1904. Who was it?
8. Christina Rossetti is often considered to be the most talented member of her family. For what is she primarily known?
9. What medium did Julia Margaret Cameron use?
10. True or false? In Edward Burne-Jones's series of paintings called "The Briar Rose", his daughter Margaret Burne-Jones was the model for sleeping beauty.
Source: Author clarey29
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.