Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. John 'Boy' Walton of England was the winner of this year's final. Who did he beat in that final?
2. What was the result in that final? Walton wins with...?
3. Ted Hankey threw the most 180s this year. How many?
4. What was the highest finish this year?
5. How many players didn't throw one single 180 in this tournament?
6. After the first round, the highest average was thrown by John 'Boy' Walton. That average was?
7. How many darters from The Netherlands and Belgium competed in this year's Embassy?
8. Two-time Embassy winner Raymond van Barneveld was beaten in the quarter-finals. Who beat him with 5-4?
9. How many players scored a hundred or more 100+'s during this tournament?
10. Why was the first round match between Ted Hankey and Shaun Greatbatch interrupted for twenty minutes?
Source: Author Vermic
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.