Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the final serial of the first season (when William Hartnell played the role of the First Doctor), what historical event did the TARDIS crew visit?
2. In "The Abominable Snowmen" and "The Web of Fear", the Second Doctor and his companions met the creature seen to the left. Who was among these companions?
3. During the Third Doctor's era, several new enemies were encountered. Who was not among these aliens?
(Note: The Doctor did encounter these aliens, but it was not during the Third Doctor's era in which they made their debut appearance.)
4. What was the name of the sweets that the Fourth Doctor was known for carrying in his pockets?
5. As revealed in "The Caves of Androzani", why did the Fifth Doctor wear the vegetable seen to the left?
6. What historical figure did the Sixth Doctor and Peri meet in "The Mark of the Rani"?
7. In the final episode of the classic series "Survival", people from Perivale were taken to a planet where over time they would resemble the animal seen in the photo. Which of the Seventh Doctor's enemies was also taken to this planet?
8. What was the name of the Ninth Doctor's companion whose life was saved when the Doctor decided to sacrifice his own life in the two part episode "Bad Wolf" and "The Parting of the Ways"?
9. The opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics was seen in what episode?
10. Rory's first trip in the TARDIS resulted in him (along with the Eleventh Doctor and Amy) meeting aliens that appeared similar to the mythological creature seen in the photo. Where was Rory when he met these creatures?
Source: Author Buddy1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.