Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is a common cause for disease of the "altey"?
2. What type of body part is a "pokel"?
3. If you go to a loud concert your ears might ring for hours afterward. How would you say ears in Pangasinan?
4. In Spanish, it's "pelo". In French, it's "cheveaux". What is hair in Pangasinan?
5. True or False? The Pangasinan word for skin is "balat", just like in Tagalog.
6. If you were in San Carlos in Pangasinan and you hurt your foot playing basketball, what word would you use to tell the doctor what hurts?
7. If your "eges" hurts, what kind of medicine might you use to help?
8. What kind of injury might you sustain if you get hit hard on your "olo"?
9. Eating with the hands is common in some homes in the Philippines. What is the name for hand in Pangasinan?
10. What is the Pangasinan word for neck?
11. True or False? The Pangasinan word for heart is "puso".
12. Karaoke is an immensely popular pasttime for many Filipinos and Pangasinense are no different. You can't sing karaoke without your mouth -- what is it called in Pangasinan?
13. If you are using your "eleng", what might you detect?
14. True or False? "mata" is the Pangasinan word for eye.
15. If your "ngipin" hurts, who should you make an appointment to visit?
Source: Author kelrhys
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.