Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. We start out on the east coast of the USA at this harbor, which features the National Aquarium. Where is it?
2. We move to the nation's capital, where we behold this monument to what U.S. president?
3. Now it's time for a relaxing beach vacation. What popular beach city hosts the East Coast Surfing Championships and is home to Regent University?
4. No, we didn't just transport ourselves to Greece. We're still in the United States. In what U.S. city can you find this full-scale replica of the Parthenon?
5. In which U.S. "cow town" can you watch long-horn cattle herded through the streets daily? If it's a Saturday, you can also catch Pawnee Bill's Wild West show.
6. Outside of which city, which features the Alamo, can you explore the Natural Bridge Caverns?
7. This meteor crater is located about 37 miles east of Flagstaff. Who owns it?
8. The Grand Canyon is a popular tourist attraction today. Which U.S. President established the Grand Canyon Game Preserve in 1906?
9. A street corner in Winslow, Arizona, may seem an uneventful site, and yet scores of people stop to take photographs of themselves on this street corner every year, all because of a song by what American rock band?
10. And now it's back on the road. In which state was this rainy-day photo of The Gateway Arch snapped?
Source: Author skylarb
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.