Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Actor David Boreanaz may have been born in the state of New York, but he grew up in a completely different environment. Which US state includes the city of brotherly love, which is where Boreanaz spent most of his childhood?
2. David Boreanaz's first real acting job came in 1993, when he appeared on a well known television series, as Christina Applegate's boyfriend, Frank. Which of the following was it that provided him with a starting point?
3. With which actress and model did David Boreanaz father two children, named Jaden Rayne and Bardot Vita?
4. Boreanaz's role as Angel in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997), was originally only meant to last for two seasons.
5. On what part of his body did David Boreanaz have surgery in 2004?
6. During the beginning of the twenty-first century, David Boreanaz starred in a horror film that was directed by Jamie Blanks. Which of the following holidays did this film focus on?
7. David Boreanaz grew up as an only child.
8. What was the name of the character David Boreanaz played in the hit television series, "Bones" (2005)?
9. What sport did David Boreanaz play in high school, and even consider pursing as a career?
10. David Boreanaz not only had a hand in directing one or two episodes of "Angel" (1999), but also some episodes of "Bones" (2005).
Source: Author poshprice
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.