Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On which two bodies of water does Nicaragua have a coastline?
2. What is the name of the mountain which is Nicaragua's highest point?
3. The Rio Coco, which forms part of Nicaragua's northern border, is the longest river in Central America.
4. The currency of Nicaragua is the cordoba. What is the name of the smaller units into which it can be divided?
5. Located near the capital of Nicaragua, what type of geographic feature is Masaya?
6. In what year did Managua become the capital of Nicaragua?
7. Lake Nicaragua is connected to the east coast by which river?
8. By what name is the swampy east coast of Nicaragua known?
9. Nicaragua only borders two countries, Honduras to the north and which country to the south?
10. The Rio Tipitapa connects which two lakes?
Source: Author The_Cyclist
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.