Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Under the terms the Versailles Treaty, Germany was forced to give up all of her colonial possessions.
2. Who were the 'Big Four'?
3. Germany was allowed, under the terms of the treaty, to construct fortifications along the Rhine River.
4. Which articles of the Treaty dealt with reparations payments?
5. How was the German Army affected by the Treaty?
6. Which of these is widely held to have been the most significant effect of the Treaty?
7. Which country DID NOT gain territory from Germany as a result of the Treaty?
8. Most of the German military academies were disbanded under the terms of the treaty.
9. Where did the discussions that created the Treaty take place?
10. Was there an article in the Treaty of Versailles that provided for putting Kaiser Wilhelm on trial?
Source: Author rangrgirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.